Private Pool Hire
I have a 10m x 5m private pool at the house, complete with communal changing area, shower, toilet and steam room.
It is available for private hire, at selected times, to small groups.
The pool is not supervised, therefore no lifeguard service is available and it is hired at the users risk.
Rates depend on how long the pool is needed for and for how many, so please enquire using the form to the right. Minimum hire period is 1 hour.
Rental time includes changing time before and after the session, so if it is hired for an hour then you will be changing and dressing after within this hour. If you have young children please take this into account as they can take longer.
Please read the terms and conditions of hire below. You will be required to fill in a form also on the day.
1. No responsibility will be held by the Licensor against losses, liabilities, claims and expenses for, or in respect of, injury (including death) loss or damage to persons or property which may arise from any cause whatsoever out of or in connection with their use of the swimming pool and equipment provided by the swimming pool.
2. You must bring your own inflatables, woggles, arm bands etc and are not permitted to use those in the pool area. Any use of these is at your own risk.
3. All property is brought to the swimming pool premises at the owner’s risk. The Licensor shall not be held liable for loss of or damage to property caused directly or indirectly in connection with such use.
4. Licence to use facilities is granted on the understanding that persons using the premises do so at their own risk
5. The telephone number for the pool is 07749557757 (Kelly). The Licensor has the right to refuse access or expel the licensee, (family or guests) from the pool complex if they have reason to believe that they have not observed the rules of the Pool or caused unnecessary damage which has not been reported and paid for.
6. The licensee will agree to use the back door entrance to the pool via the yoga studio. Shoes are not permitted in these areas.
7. The pool area is a wet area and caution must be taken at all times while in this area.
8. The licensee must not dive into the pool or run in the pool area.
9. The licensee must inform the licensor of any damages or anything that needs fixed.
10. The pool cover must only be operated by the owner, and the same applies to lights and light switches. These will be turned on and off by the owner.
11. You must bring your own towels.
12. A session lasts for 1 hour, this includes changing times before and after the swim. Any time more than 5 minutes over this hour will incur extra charges. ( £13 per half hour). 24 hours notice must be given if you need to cancel, due to heating costs, less than 24 hours and the full hourly rate is payable.
13. Please use the swimming cap provided, or bring your own.